23.12.09

FIFA World Cup 2010

As we get closer to the first match of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa (169 days, 15 hours, 34 minutes, and 13 seconds according to fifa.com) I feel that now would be an appropriate time to make some picks on whose going to take the cup. As the tournament progresses, we'll see how my predictions hold up. So here goes...





That's right, I'm picking Argentina to take it all! By the by, I made this bracket on ESPNsoccernet and created a group as well. So if you would like to join my group just leave me a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invite. First game is South Africa v Mexico on 11/06 16:00 local time. I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait!

4 comments:

davide said...

i do not necessarily agree with italy losing to cameroon :)

Matthew said...

I don't know, they're gonna be in Africa, Cameroon's got home advantage and I'm calling an upset!

rumba101 said...

Argentina barely qualified, can't see them winning it all, but anything is possible I suppose.

Matthew said...

We shall see Piero, anything can happen. No one saw the US beating Spain in the Confederations Cup last summer!