16.12.09

well at least i'm making an attempt

Haven't posted on here in a long time! Everytime I try to get back into blogging, I fail after a few weeks. But just maybe, maybe this time, I will finally keep up with it. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself! Anyway, today marks the end of my 7th semester at ASU. 7 down, 1 to go! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Now that it's winter break, I will finally have time to take psychology 101 and catch up on the 4 books I am in the middle of.

On a side note, I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow morning, hopefully God can use me and the other men and women I am going down with for His glory. And hopefully when I come back, I will have lots to blog about. But for now, I'm going to gym and then the Yardhouse with friends to celebrate the end of the semester! I'll write again next time I'm stateside. Adios amigos!

No comments: