16.7.10

A Collection of Random Thoughts

Why is this iOS 4.0.1 update almost 0.6 gigs? They really need a 580mb software update to fix a signal reporting issue?

Apple will not be fixing hardware with the iPhone 4, at least not now anyway. They are giving out free bumpers. Still, this response seems a bit lackluster coming from Apple.

Stroopwafels go very well with morning coffee. Try it.

Inception is one of the best movies I've seen in years, see it. Just saw it last night with Angela, Stefan, Christina, and others....or am I in a dream right now? How do I know if this is reality? If only I had a totem...

Also, that thing I mentioned earlier this week that I couldn't yet say anything about, well it's official now-Facebook official, because we all know it's not official until it's on Facebook. Angela and I are dating and I am a very lucky guy! I just really hope this is not a dream!

No comments: